A lot of patients wish to recover at home or age in place. Depending on the patient’s situation, he or she may need medical care, assistance with daily tasks, or both.
California Health Care Services offers both medical and non-medical care to homebound patients who require our services below:
Our staff is composed of qualified, licensed, and insured care professionals who have worked together to ensure that our patient’s needs are met. We cater to the needs of the following:
- Elderly Clients
- Individuals who are nursing injuries
- Patients with Chronic Pain
- Patients with Chronic Illnesses
- Patients with Life-Limiting Diseases
- Clients with Disabilities
- Homebound Individuals due to health complications
Prior to receiving any of the services we provide, a home assessment is necessary. We can conduct the home assessment upon your request. Set your appointment online or contact 310-644-8302 / 310-644-8303 for more details.